So this year I have some plans.
- I have a new 1000 Litre tank to setup.
- I have to kit out the 200 Litre tank for snowball pleco’s I’m going to “attempt” to breed them almost impossible in captivity but I’ll give it a shot anyway.
- I need to kit out one of the little 2 foot tanks for breeding albino bristlenose as I have a 10 strong breeding group from 2 different bloodlines so it should be good.
- Keep my patience up with the planted tank.
- Attempt to build my own tanks
- Find suppliers for aquarium equipment so I can open an online aquatics store 🙂
- Attempt a CO2 injected planted tank
- Get vampire pleco’s and attempt breeding (will require another new tank)
- Get a few more pleco’s for the 1000L tank (if anyone has any I’ll take them off your hands especially species that get large!)
Lots to do 🙂 happy 2012 peoples